Visiting Devon leads to an excellent holiday opportunity for your family. What can you do in Devon?
Points of Interest
In Devon, there are all kinds of activities available for anyone in the family. These are a few of them.
- Crealy Great Adventure Parks: You simply can’t visit Devon without making a stop at this amusement park. There are activities for the whole family. You can easily spend a whole day here, or even two, enjoying the wild rides.
- Kents Cavern: This stop allows you to explore the caves and see the amazing geological features. Visitors of any age will enjoy this one-of-a-kind experience. This can be a good rainy-day adventure.
- Buckfast Abbey: This cathedral is magnificent. It is part of an active abbey, and you can take the opportunity to explore the building, which was built back in the 12th century. Take this chance to see a historical, breath-taking abbey.
- Living Coasts: An aquarium is close by for all the animal lovers. Also called a ‘coastal zoo,’ this stop holds everything that lives around the sea, including birds, as well as fish and everything else that swims in the ocean.
- Babbacombe Model Village: This model village is world-famous and can be a day trip if you really want to take your time looking at it. The walk around is about 1km, and you should allow at least two hours to really be able to see all parts of the village.
- Royal Albert Memorial Museum: This museum boasts large collections of art and geology that tell the history of England. There is art for all viewers to enjoy, and many more mediums than just paint and canvas.
While there are other points of interest as well, these six represent the variety of the types of activities available for you to enjoy. Because there are so many things to do, you will probably want to stay more than a day. You could spend a week in Devon and not see everything there is to see.
One of the most important parts of planning your staycation is planning where you want to stay. You want comfortable accommodations that are also affordable. What type of options do you have?
Kingswear Park Club is nearby these attractions and offers eleven suites for your rental. The rooms can accommodate up to six guests at a time. You can select a suite available either in the main house or in its own little house on the surrounding grounds. The apartments in Devon will provide you with a great view and all accommodations needed on a holiday. Most rentals include two to three rooms, making them a great place for you and your family to have room to spread out. After a great day of fun, you can go back to your rental and enjoy the space to stretch out in.
Planning a staycation in Devon can be a great adventure for you and your family to enjoy all the opportunities that the area has to offer.