London has many kid friendly attractions and events that can keep the whole family entertained. As there are many things to do in this wonderful city, it is usually tough to decide what to do first. Irrespective of your budget, you can have a lot of fun. Kids love this city, as there is so much to do here.
Good transport, lots of open spaces, free museums and action packed activities make London a preferred choice for families wanting to have lots of fun this summer. There are many popular sightseeing attractions, especially in summer and it is advisable to buy the tickets online to see Shakespeare’s Globe and London Eye.
Children may be able to see some of the most beautiful and iconic attractions in this wonderful city. They don’t just have a lot of fun but may also be able to learn about the rich heritage and history of London. There are many activities for kids of all age groups and depending on the age of your kids, you can plan your activities.
Top 5 tips for enjoying a luxurious travel to London with kids on a budget
1. A day out with kids need not be expensive, as there are so many things that you can do on a budget. You may be surprised to know that entry to some of the world’s best galleries and museums is absolutely free. Your kids may love exploring the various London parks. You can choose to visit Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park and Diana Princess of Wales Memorial Playground.
2. You can take your own snacks or lunch and eat in the park. Most of the parks have a large number of ducks, geese and other birds and kids of all ages may love to see them in action. The parks are great places for picnics and lots of adventures.
3. The science museum and Natural History museum are kid friendly museums where your kids can indulge in lots of fun filled family activities. There are many interactive exhibits, shows and demos where the kids can learn a lot about day-to-day science. Children love exploring, investigating and getting their hands on the specimens of animals exhibited there.
4. The London transport system offers free and discounted travel to small kids. If the children are older they may need an Oyster photo card for travel. The ESTA visa can make it easier to find out whether is your kids are available to travel with you.
5. Many luxurious and budget accommodations are available and you may be able to find your ideal choice with just a little bit of research. There are many heritage hotels in London where the kids can enjoy staying and having lots of fun.
Choosing a kid friendly vacation needs a little bit of planning. You may be able to have a lot of fun with your family when you plan all the activities in advance. You can enjoy a luxurious travel to London with kids on a budget without burning a hole in your pocket.
This blog post is shared by https://www.megri.co.uk